User talk:Wandering Raleighite
Welcome to Wikipedia, User:Displaced Raleighite.
If you have questions about getting more involved in Wikipedia, you may want to visit Wikipedia:Community_Portal. Loads of useful info there.
Happy editing ! :-)
-- PFHLai 06:24, 2004 Jul 29 (UTC)
Hi "Displaced" and welcome to Wikipedia. A few tips for you:
- Peruse Wikipedia:Welcome, newcomers and associated pages, such as
- You can experiment in the Wikipedia:Sandbox.
- Sign talk page entries with ~~~~, which is automatically converted to a name and date.
- If you have any questions, see Wikipedia:Help, or you can a question at the Wikipedia:Help desk.
- I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian.
- Remember to write in complete sentences.
- A tip: On your list of army bases, you might wish to add a sentence at the top saying something like "This is a list of U.S. Army bases in Texas" (or wherever).
Cheers, -- Infrogmation 22:39, 16 Aug 2004 (UTC)
It would be nice if you could create a User page; having one makes it easier for people to access your Talk page, and it also gives you more creditbility. Just a suggestion. JesseW 20:46, 1 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Thanks about Pine State Creamery
Thanks for catching the apparent error in the NRHP listings for Raleigh, NC. Thanks especially for opening the reporting item about it, at wp:NRIS info issues. I added more there, and went ahead and started the article Pine State Creamery, to capture the correct info and try to prevent incorrect info from coming in later. Please feel free to add to that stub article. Thanks again! doncram (talk) 19:34, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:49, 23 November 2015 (UTC)